1) DO NOT ENTER the Trail Horseman's Society Riding Grounds (THS) if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, if you or anyone in your household is in contact with any person with symptoms or diagnosis of COVID-19, if you are required to self-isolate, or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
2) If symptoms begin while at THS please leave and contact Public Health Authority and THS Executive.
3) The THS Riding Grounds are open to members only during this time. No drop-ins are permitted (consider purchasing a membership).
4) Maximum 6 people in the Main Arena. Maximum 4 people in the Dressage Arena/Warm-Up area/Jump Arena/Mountain Trail Course. Maximum 1 person to each of the round pens.
5) Social distancing is mandatory to both mounted riders and individuals using the grounds. Stay 2 meters apart.
6) Clubhouse washroom & outhouse must be cleaned after each use (cleaning solution is provided in each).
7) Camping is by request only – please contact us for details!
8) No stall use in order to limit contamination of cleanup, wheel barrow and manure picks.
9) Tie horses to your own trailer only,
10) Bring your own hand sanitizer. Due to us not having anyone able to monitor or refill, we can not guarantee hand sanitizer will be available.
11) Members are encouraged to bring their own PPE (gloves and mask).
12) Masks must be worn in the clubhouse if 2 or more people are using it.